That’s what the sign at previous restaurant Il Divo reads. So what is a Brazilian Steakhouse, here is your answer from ask.com: “They normally bring it to the table with knives and skewers, which are speared different kinds of meat, be it beef, pork, lamb, chicken, duck, ham sausage, fish, or any other type of meat.” We’ll let you know as soon as we have more details.
For now, check out all Staten Island Restaurants along with Menus, Photos and Food Pictures. WhereYouEat.com
On the North Shore of Staten Island, the Famous Hibachi Grill and Japanese restaurant Miyako is replaced by the new UMI. The interior of the restaurant remains the same or very minor changes from what we see, the restaurant continues to offer a Sushi Bar in the center with Hibachi Tables to the right side upon entering and a private dining area in the left room.
Umi offers Free Delivery and is open 7 Days per week. The restaurant serves more than Sushi or Hibachi, they offer many Asian Specialties such as Hot Noodle Lunch, Curry Chicken, Bento Boxes as well as Chicken Katsu. The menu does feature the base Japanese Sushi Cuisine with other Japanese style appetizers and entree’s.
Umi sits at 939 Richmond Avenue right off Forest Ave next to IHOP.
It’s the 15th year anniversary of Project Hospitality Dine Out Against Hunger and we are very proud to showcase restaurants that are participating in this event. If you are new, this is how it works: Participating Restaurants donate 20% of the days total to Project Hospitality, which supports the local soup kitchen and shelters as well as other centers that help those in need. It’s our duty to dine at a participating restaurant which would both support the restaurant that is giving and the event itself.
We have already started building the list and are adding to it each day that restaurants sign up.
If you own a restaurant and would like to participate you can contact Anita Yuen, Project Hospitality, 718-448-1544, Ext. 163, or email email@example.com.
Benefits for your local restaurant of participating is most of all feeling good by doing a good deed and next much promotion on WhereYouEat.com, Facebook, Postcard Mailers, SiLive (Staten Island Advance).
You will be able to find all restaurants and view the menus and photos also.
WhereYouEat is Staten Islands most comprehensive Restaurant Dining Guide and Menu Portal.
After realizing many of you were searching for answers to specific questions, we decided to give this blog post a try. It will answer all questions asked for the past 30 days, if it goes well and becomes helpful, we may keep it.
All restaurants listed in the “Answers” can be found on the directory by doing a simple name search: whereyoueat.com Staten Island
Q: what happened to al’s pizza staten island
A: Al’s pizza located on Jewett Ave off Victory Blvd has been replaced by Grandpa’s Pizza
Q: what diner delivers on staten island to 10312
A: You have a large selection of diners including: The Golden Dove, Mike’s Place, Annadale Diner
Q: whats the number for pronto pizzeria staten island
A: Simply type in Pronto to view all locations on Staten Island along with the number for each one.
Q: cafe luna tottenville what days are they open and what time
A: Times are listed along with complete menus, address and services provided by Cafe Luna
Q: what area is si zip 10310
A: West Brighton, Randal Manor are both part of this zip code
Q: what did fuel health cafe on hylan change to?
A: Fuel Health Cafe is now known as Everyone’s Cafe. We have not updated the listing as of this time because the restaurants menu still prints Fuel. Same Food and Same Management.
Q: what happened to bbq master on staten island
A: BBQ Masters has been closed for about 3 – 4 months. A new restaurant has opened at it’s location called Lucy’s Cuban Restaurant.
Q: what happened to king chef in staten island
A: King’s Chef is currently under complete renovation. We will post the new menus and photos as soon as this restaurant re-opens.
Q: what happened to rh tugs
A: RH Tugs has been closed and since a new restaurant called BLUE has re-opened at it’s location.
Q: what happens if you eat the pound burger at cheeburger cheeburger
A: You will probably be very full for the rest of the day.
Q: what is and where is cabo in staten island
A: Cabo is an Americanized Mexican Bar with Grill located on Page Avenue.
Q: what is the menu of island coffee shop on victory blvd in staten island new york
A: You should be able to easily find the number along with the menu on their page.
Q: what restaurants in staten island offer complete dinner specials
A: A few restaurants offer pre-fix dinners, but we allow you to find that using the ‘Restaurant Deals’ on the main city page of the directory.
Q: what to eat around 10302
A: Your selection of restaurants available in this area is huge, you can have your choice of healthy food, Chinese Take-out, Dozens or so of Pizzerias, Thai, Indian Delivery and almost any other restaurant you can think of.
Q: what year did buddha lounge in staten island
A: Buddha Lounge opened approximately 2.5 years ago, you can search this blog for the Grand Opening announcement along with a complete walk-around.
Q: what’s in the menu at griff’s place sports bar in staten island
A: We have the complete menu, you can view by starting your search.
Q: whats the name of the new pizzeria at 895 huguenot avenue 10312
A: This restaurant is now called Val-Tino pizza, it seems to be under same management but we are not quite sure what’s going on as the sign is just blank outside.
Q: what chinese food do they have at hibachi grill?
A: A wide selection of Chinese, American, Japanese and Hibachi Roast are offered at the Hibachi Grill on Forest Avenue.
Q: what food is served in ztwo?
A: Z-Two is an American Diner located on the South Shore. The restaurant serves the basic diner fare everything from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with all bases covered. The restaurant also offers many special dinners with servings from Italian, Mexican, Spanish, Seafood and much more.
Q: buffet da i net what happened to it?
A: The restaurant has closed it’s doors and has been replaced by Atmosphere.
Q: sushi pronto what happened
A: The restaurant has closed down and the building is now available for rent.
Q: what delivery places on staten island are open at 3am?
A: Gogo’s Souvlaki is one of the only restaurants on Staten Island that offer Island-Wide delivery until 2AM during the weekdays and 5AM during the weekends. Other restaurants such as Mike’s place may offer delivery around the restaurant until 2am.
Q: what does the nori japan restaurant season there potatoes with?
A: Whereyoueat does not currently provide recipes from local restaurants but it is very possible we will at some point.
Q: what happened to barrios pizza on amboy rd?
A: Bario’s pizza has been replaced by Amici Pizza on the South Shore. Bario’s is still open in the original location on Nome Avenue.
Q: what happened to bistro restaurant in staten island?
A: Bistro has been closed for about 1.5 years now. The location is in the works of being rebuilt and can possibly become a BBQ Smokehouse.
Q: what happened to buffet king in richmond hill?
A: Unfortunately the recession has took a hit on this landmark of a restaurant.
Q: what happened to houe of crabs on staten island?
A: This restaurant has never re-opened after storm Sandy.
Q: what happened to la vita staten island?
A: La Vita on hylan Blvd has been replaced by Shaggy’s Cheese steaks. La Vita in Great Kills simply closed the doors.
Q: what happned to goldens deli in staten island?
A: Another landmark of Staten Island was forced to close it’s doors.
Q: what is brothers chinese restaurant wifi password?
A: We cannot provide private access to restaurants wifi passwords.
Q: what is famous in staten island?
A: Since we specialize in restaurants, WhereYouEat.com can easily help you find the most popular restaurants in the area. Are they famous? If they are popular, chances are they are famous.
Q: what is gluten free at el maquey
A: The menu lists all Gluten Free items.
Q: what is the menu to paesanos on bradley avenue
A: We are a local menu directory, you are able to view the complete menu on the page.
Q: what is the name of the japanese restaurant on page avenue si ny?
A: Takayama is the only Japanese restaurant on Page avenue.
Q: what is today’s special at montalbano’s in rossville, staten island, ny
A: While Montalbano’s specials may change daily, you can see a glimpse of what they offer on the menu.
Q: what kind of soup is it at kyoto restaurants they give you before you eat?
A: This restaurant usually gives you Miso Soup as it is the Japanese Tradition.
Q: what part of staten island is the drunken monkey
A: The Drunken Monkey is located on Forest Avenue, it is considered Staten Island’s North Shore.
Q: what r good dishes at indian clove on staten island?
A: Indian Clove offers everything from Tandoori Grill to Curry, we have personally tried many dishes and each one is good in it’s own way. Whatever you are in the mood for, you should not be disappointed. Indian Clove also offers free island-wide delivery.
Q: what time does pho mac staten island open?
A: Pho Mac is open everyday except they are closed on Mondays.
Q: what time does z1 open staten island?
A: Z-One is open 24 hours, they only delivery until 10pm.
Q: what was bonefish grill before on staten island?
A: Bonefish grill used to be the Outback Steakhouse.
Q: whats the number of my family pizza staten island?
A: My Family Pizza now has 3 locations on Staten Island, to find the number please browse the directory.
Q: is hennys on staten island closed?
A: While it appears that most of the week Hennys Steakhouse is Closed, the owner stated that in fact he is opened but we have rarely seen any activity in the parking lot.
We hope our Q and A is helpful, we will continue to do this every month or so.
Complete list of Staten Island restaurants offering some kind of Superbowl Specials this Sunday, February 3rd.
Most specials begin at 6PM and last until the end of the game
To search for any restaurant menus, photos and exact address please visit WhereYouEat.com Staten Island and type the name in the search box of the header.
WhereYouEat is Staten Island’s most complete dining guide and menu portal
If you noticed we are missing a restaurant from the list please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.865.8997 ext 1 and we will get those specials up ASAP
DINE IN – RESTAURANT, RESTAURANTS WITH BARS, BARS AND PUBS SPECIALS:
- La Candela Espanola: Superbowl party $45 with Sangria and Beer, Appetizers and a Buffet at Half-Time. (Superbowl Raffle also available at $50 per box)
- DaddyO’s BBQ & Sports Bar: Superbowl Party $60 Open Bar, Open Buffet. Over 20 Raffles and tons of giveaways.
- Joe Broadway’s and Billiards Sports Pub: Two Open Bar Options – ($30 Draft beer and Rack Liquor) ($50 Premium Open Bar all beers and Liquors). $.50 wings all day, $2 Bud Light/Coors Light pints plus tons of giveaways.
- PK’s Cafe: $40 Person all you can drink beer and house liquor with half time buffet includes Pasta, Chicken, Meat Dish and appetizer specials.
- Adobe Blues: All you can eat Taco Bar with Wings and Tacos in the bar area.
- Afternoones: (CALL TO FIND OUT, Sorry for the inconvenience)
- Beer Garden: $50 Open Bar that includes any one appetizer or a personal pie.
- Killmeyers: Drink specials will be available during the game
- Nurnberger: $30 Open Bar, Half-time Buffet and giveaway
- Pier 76: $50 Open Bar, Free Pizza and 50 Cent wings.
- The West Shore Inn: $60 Premier Open Bar and Buffet includes wings, sausages and peppers, penne vodka, cheese burger sliders and chili.
- The Phunky Elephant: $20 Food Voucher buys sampler of Wings, Mac n Cheese Spring Rolls, Sliders (Pork or Beef) and French Fries. $20 Drink Voucher buys choice of 6 Bottled Beers or 4 Mixed Drinks. Bar Menu Until 10PM Cash Bar During the Entire Game.
- Play Sports Bar: $30 unlimited domestic tab, $35 unlimited domestic tab, bottles and mixed drinks, $40 full premium top shelf liquor and bottles. Each package includes a complete buffet style dinner.
- The Grill at Black Dog: $40 Open Bar (Domestic beers) with wings being put out at half-time.
- Z-TWO: $50 Admission includes Open Bar and Appetizer buffet
- John’s Pizzeria: John’s Famous Buffalo Wings 50 Wings at $24.95 and 100 Piece at $48.95.
- Click here to ORDER ONLINE
- $34.95 Fried Appetizer Sampler with Mozzarella sticks, zucchini sticks, fried ravioli and chicken fingers served with dipping sauce
- $34.95 Buffalo Blast special includes Large Buffalo Chicken Pie, 10 Boneless Buffalo Wings, 12 Wings and Buffalo Fries
- Giant Heroes (3-8ft), $14.95 – $16.95 per foot. Italian, American, Grilled or Fried Chicken, Grilled or Fried BBQ Chicken, Philly Cheesesteak
- Assorted Wrap Platters at $49.95
- Free Tray of pasta salad or tossed salad with hero wrap platter purchase
- Hot Trays: Baked Ziti: $24.95, Chicken Parm: $34.95, Sausage and Peppers: $34.95
- Nucci’s (Both locations, South and North):
- 3 Foot Hero $60, 6 Foot Hero for $120 includes Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad and Tossed Salad
- Various specials available that include complete packages of heroes, wings, platters and sodas starting at $120 to $365
- Ravens Package: 3 dozens of bayou country chicken wings, Half a tray of chicken andoui gumbo, 1 full tray of chicken andoui jambalay $125 (about 10-15 people)
- 49ers package: 3 dozen country wings, 3 dozen alligator bites, 1 full try chicken androuly jambalay, 1 full tray of dixie land barbeque ribs: $275 – (about 15 – 20 people)
The 2013 Superbowl will take place on February 3rd with Kick-Off starting at 6:30 NY time. WhereYouEat.com will be providing a list of restaurant specials for the day which will be added to this article daily until the event.
ARTICLE MOVED: Superbowl 2013 – Staten Island Restaurant Specials
We hope everyone had a safe New Years!
Most restaurants on Staten Island are open regular hours and offering regular delivery services.
Out of our restaurants accepting online orders, we had very minor closures (6 restaurants from more than 100)
Click here to view the complete list of online ordering restaurants, you can always narrow down to your zip using the left hand navigation.
From the above list there are the following closures:
Against Da Grill
And just a few others. When you click on the restaurant you will see if they are closed.
We wish everyone happy and safe holidays.
Looking for Take-Out? The following restaurants are OPEN TODAY and accept Online Orders.
Note: Other restaurants may be opened, but this list contains restaurants that accept Online Orders Only!
To place your order, click on the link of the restaurant, then click the RED-ORDER ONLINE button.
Fuji Sushi – 10305
China King – 10314 (Bradley Ave)
Fortune Hawaii -10305 (Hylan Blvd)
Good Wok – 10314 (Victory Blvd)
Ho Wok until 8pm – 10308 (Great Kills)
Indian Clove – 10304 (Clove Road)
Li’s Happy Family – 10306 (New Dorp)
Miyako – 10314 (Forest Ave)
New Sing Bo – 10314 (Victory Blvd)
S.I Panda – 10314 (Forest Ave)
Sushi Excellent – 10306 (New Dorp)
Tast of India 2- from 2-10 – 10306 (New Dorp)
Z-One – (Richmond Ave)
Z- Two – (South Shore)
China Taste – 10305 (Hylan Blvd)
Gourmet Chef – 10306 (Richmond Road
Manor Sushi – 10314 (Manor Road
Sake One – 10308 (Great Kills)
Below is a created list of restaurants that are opened and specials, if any are served.
Note: This list is automated and it’s very possible we missed some restaurants.
The following list is restaurants that let you Order Online for Pick Up and Delivery
- Ho Wok – Chinese Take out
- Ariana Deli – Mexican
- Chicken Holiday – Hylan Blvd location
- Michelangelo’s Pizza – Post Avenue
- Fiesta Poblano – Mexican
- Sake One – Japanese in Great Kills
- Miyako Hibachi – Forest Ave and Richmond
Following list is restaurants open and may have specials or dine in dinners.
Please CONFIRM as this list was created by using our new automated messaging tool.
- Andrew’s Diner: $19.95 in house special served with Soup, Salad, Potato and Vegetable
- Beso: $17.95 Turkey Special with Soup, Dessert and Salad
- Lorenzo’s: $42.95 per person Complete Turkey Special
- Z-One: Complete Dinner Special
- Z-Two: Complete Dinner Special
- Cafe Del Mondo
- Casa Nova
- Chef Hong
- D and B
- East Pacific
- El Dorado
- El Pollo
- Golden Palace
- Hylan Dairy
- Il Sogna
- Isla Pilipinas
- Island Coffee Shop
- Island Garden
- Island Taste
- J and R
- Jimmy Max
- La Iguana Azul
- Mike’s Oakwood Diner
- New Dakota Diner
- Royal Crown
Here is a list we just scooped up of restaurants that let you ORDER ONLINE! for Pick Up and Delivery.
To place your orders, just visit http://whereyoueat.com/restaurants-in-Staten-Island–1.html and type in the Restaurant name Below in the search box.
Hope everyone is safe and recovering well.